Friday, February 8, 2019

Tasting - Fratelli Blaze

Name: Fratelli Blaze
Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon/Pinot Noir
Region: Ukraine
Country: Ukraine
Year: N/A
Price: $8.95, Regular Price $15 Sale

Winery Review: Sweet blackberry and blueberry notes are deeply concentrated on the nose and palate of this Ukranian semisweet red sparkler. Softly petillant, it's unabashedly fun and fruity, and an enjoyable choice for casual entertaining. - Wine Enthusiast, 85 pts

My Review: It is a chilled red blend that almost looked like a rose as it was light in color (a beautiful pink). I could pick up on strong hints of sweet strawberry, raspberry and lychee. It was fruity & floral, and extremely light. I absolutely loved this wine and I had to buy a bottle for myself! I am excited to try pairing it with food next or to just enjoy a glass of it.

With/without food: I tasted this on its own without food.

No comments:

Post a Comment